Donate to Triple Divide
Every donation makes a big difference in helping all of us at Public Herald keep the spotlight of accountability turned on. Triple Divide would not have been possible without the continued support of our members and donors. Donate now to receive your copy of Triple Divide, and to become a lifetime member of Public Herald.
*Your donation can:
Citizen Journalist Level:
- [please use the following link for this donation] $13 download your own digital file of Triple Divide.
- $20 and we’ll send you a DVD of our documentary film, Triple Divide.
- $30 is enough for Triple Divide, one lifetime membership to Public Herald and its perks.
- $60 you’ll receive a lifetime membership, a Triple Divide T-Shirt, and one copy of Triple Divide.
- $100 covers software, and keeps us online.
- $300 buys two days of file reviews for two reporters.
$1,000 to $9,999
- You can support:
- $1,000 funds a reporting intern for a month.
- $5,000 enables us to develop an interactive, multimedia project website to present an investigation in compelling ways.
Editorial Board Level:
$10,000 to $49,999
- $10,000 supports a new investigation by Public Herald.
- $25,000 pays for annual lawyer fees and insurance costs.
- $30,000 brings on a seasoned video producer for six months to turn PH investigations into video reports.
Truth + Creativity Level:
$50,000 and above
- Donations here will help foster our vision for truth + creativity:
- $50,000 develops a new website combining the arts with investigative reporting.
- $100,000 is enough for us to hire a team for a new investigation.
- $500,000 will support Public Herald’s complete operational goals for one year.
*Estimates based on 2011-2012 costs for PublicHerald.org reports and vision. Drafted in compliment to http://cironline.org/donate.
For Sending Triple Divide Gift Donations
Sharing Public Herald as a gift for friends, family, and loved ones is a unique and powerful way to show people you care. Here’s the basics for what we need to share your donation as a gift. *Once the donation information is filled out it will open a confirmation page where you can send a direct message to Public Herald, please provide: 1) name of person(s) or organization 2) address (if necessary) 3) email 4) phone number 5) personal message (if needed) 6) instructions (if necessary)
***Anyone not using the internet for payments can send donations to the address below (and if you include a request for a lifetime membership or gift we’ll be sure to send it to the return address):
Attn: Public Herald
P.O. Box 488
Coudersport, PA 16915