Public & Private Screenings
$40 Screening Licenses are now available to hold a public screening of Triple Divide. These are one-time, 24-hour licenses that include technical guidance for projectors, audio and displays. If you don’t have a copy of Triple Divide, you can download the film by clicking ‘RENT’ which allows you to stream (rent) the film for 48 hours at $3.99 or download a copy for personal use at $9.99. Or, we can send you a discounted DVD with your screening license for a combined $55 ($40 license + $13 DVD + $2 shipping). Email your name or organization and proposed date(s) & place(s) for hosting Triple Divide to Melissa@publicherald.org. The filmmakers, Melissa and Josh, may be available for in-person or Skype/Hangout Q&A if you’re interested. Please see our screenings CHECKLIST to help schedule your event. Educational Licenses are available for educators or organizations who’d like to show Triple Divide in-house to students or members as often as they’d like for up to one year. Email Melissa@publicherald.org for more information.
- Wellsville, NY Jan. 24 @7:00pm, Wellsville Creative Arts Center 124 N Main St, Wellsville, NY 14895 Public Herald fundraiser & dinner w/ filmmakers
- Elmira, NY Feb. 3 @6:00pm, Elmira College Cowles Hall Peterson Chapel 1 Park Pl, Elmira, NY 14901 w/ filmmakers
- Alfred, NY Feb. 5 @7:00pm, Alfred State Sustainability Club room 310 of Student Leadership Center 10 Upper College Dr , Alfred, NY 14802
- Lewisburg, PA Feb. 8 @2:00pm, CAMPUS THEATRE 413 Market St, Lewisburg, PA 17837 sponsored by Shale Justice w/ filmmakers
- Sidney, NY Feb. 15 @12:30pm, Sidney Public Library Main and River Streets Sidney, New York 13838 hosted by Friends of Sustainable Sidney w/ filmmakers
- Delray Beach, FL Feb. 16 @12:00pm, Palm Beach County Library, 14350 Hagen Ranch Rd. Branch, Delray Beach, Florida 33446
- Queensbury, NY Feb. 21 @6:00pm, Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Glens Falls 21 Weeks Rd Queensbury, NY 12804 co-sponsors Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Glens Falls, Social Action Committee, Southern Adirondack Audubon Society, Tri County NY Transition Town Initiative
- Rosendale, NY Feb. 26 @7:00pm, Rosendale Theatre 408 Main St, Rosendale, NY 12472 Earthworks, Catskill Mountainkeeper & Frack Free Catskills w/ filmmakers
- Ithaca, NY Feb. 27 @7:00pm, Unitarian Church of Ithaca 306 North Aurora Street, Ithaca, NY sponsored by FracTracker w/ filmmakers
- Alfred, NY Mar. 1 @7:00pm, Terra Cotta Coffee House 34 North Main St. Alfred, NY 14802 hosted by Public Herald w/ filmmakers
- Syracuse, NY Mar. 3 @6:30pm, All Saints Church 1340 Lancaster Ave. w/ filmmakers, Sponsored by Franciscan Earth Corps, New Yorkers Against Fracking, Frack Action, All Saints Parish, Neighbors of the Onondaga Nation, Alchemical Nursery
- Tonawanda, NY Mar. 4 @7:00pm, Brighton Place Library 999 Brighton Rd. hosted by Food and Water Watch, NYPIRG, New York Against, and Western NY Drilling Defense w/ filmmakers
- Binghamton, NY Mar. 5 @6:30pm, Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 183 Riverside Drive in Binghamton, next to Lourde’s Hospital hosted by Citizen Action of New York & Save The Southern Tier w/ filmmakers
- Pittsburgh, PA Mar. 12 @6:30pm, Bricolage Theater 937 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 w/ filmmakers & panel, sponsored by Public Herald, Bricolage Production Company, World Affairs Council
- Buffalo, NY Mar. 13 @7:00pm, Buffalo State College Bulger Communications Center, 1300 Elmwood Ave, hosted by Food & Water Watch
- Fox Chapel, PA Mar. 15 @10:30am, Cooper-Siegel Library 403 Fox Chapel Rd, Pittsburgh, PA
- Madisonburg, PA Mar. 18 @9:00pm, Shale Justice Spring Break hosted at Krislund Camp
- Buffalo, NY Mar. 20 @5:30pm, Frank E. Merriweather Library, 1324 Jefferson Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14208, hosted by Food & Water Watch
- Carlisle, PA Mar. 21 @7:00pm, First United Church of Christ, 30 N. Pitt Street, Carlisle, PA hosted by Earth Stewards w/ filmmakers
- Cincinnati, OH Mar. 27 @7:30pm, Esquire Theatre 320 Ludlow Ave., hosted by Food & Water Watch
- Youngstown, OH Mar. 28 @4:00pm, Youngstown State University at The McDonough Museum of Art hosted by Stephen Chalmers
- Sewickley, PA Mar. 29 @11:00AM, UNITED METHODIST CHURCH Thorn & Broad St, Sewickley, PA 15143 w/ entry on Thorn St & on back parking lot
- Lancaster, PA Mar. 30 @7:00PM, Tellus360 24 E. King Str.
- Utica, NY Apr. 5 @7:00PM, The Other Side Gallery and Community Forum, 2011 Genesee Street, Utica, NY w/ filmmakers
- Ambridge, PA Apr. 5 @10:00AM, LAUGHLIN MEMORIAL LIBRARY 99 11TH ST, AMBRIDGE PA 15003
- New York, NY Apr. 6 @1:00PM, The Riverside Church 490 Riverside Dr, New York, NY 10027 , sponsored by United for Action, West 80’s Neighborhood Association & Beloved Earth w/ filmmakers
- Oneonta, NY Apr. 10 @7:00PM, Hartwick College Golisano Hall Room 201, 1 Hartwick Dr, Oneonta, NY 13820 w/filmmakers, sponsored by Cyrus Mehri & Latin American and Caribbean Studies Program (filmmakers also participating in a round table discussion on the 11th)
- Rochester, NY Apr. 17 @7:00PM, Flying Squirrel Community Space 285 Clarissa St., Rochester, NY 1460 hosted by Food & Water Watch
- Annville, PA Apr. 21 @6:00PM, Lebanon Valley College Chapel Room 101, 101 College Ave Annville, PA 17003
- Oberlin, OH Apr. 21 @7:00PM, Oberlin Kendal Retirement Community
- Utica, NY Apr. 22 @7:30PM, Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute in Student Center, hosted by artist Jenna North
- Bonaventure, NY Apr. 23 @7:00PM, St. Bonaventure University Dresser Auditorium in the Murphy Professional Building w/ filmmakers
- Troy, NY Apr. 25 @7:00PM, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute w/filmmakers
- Troy, NY Apr. 26 @7:00PM, Sanctuary for Independent Media 3361 6th Avenue w/ filmmakers
Public Herald team is planning for a national tour of Triple Divide — expected launch June/July.
- Beaver, PA May 14 @6:00PM, Beaver Area Memorial Library 100 College Ave. sponsored by Beaver County Marcellus Awareness Committee
- Crestline, OH May 15 @6:15PM, Lowe-Volk Nature Center 2401 State Route 598 filmmakers available on Skype
- Irwin, PA May 17 @1:00PM, Norwin Public Library 100 Caruthers Ln, Irwin, PA w/ filmmakers
- Villa Maria, PA May 20 @6:30PM, Villa Maria Education & Spirituality Center 2067 Evergreen Road, hosted by Fracking Truth Alliance of Lawrence and Mercer Counties w/ filmmakers
- Ambridge, PA May 24 @10:00AM, Laughlin Memorial Library 99 11th Street Ambridge, PA 15003, hosted by Beaver County Marcellus Awareness Committee
- Pittsburgh, PA Jun. 1 @7:00PM, River Rally 2014 Western Convention Center Pittsburgh Hotel 1000 Penn Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Loudonville, OH Jun. 3 @6:30PM, Loudonville Public Library, 122 East Main Street, filmmakers available on Skype
- Albuquerque, NM Jun. 4 @2:00PM, Guild Cinema as part of Albuquerque Film & Media Experience at Nob Hill
- Shediac, NB [CANADA] Jun. 4 @7:00PM, Ciné Shediac SHEDIAC MULTIPURPOSE CENTRE 58 Festival Street
- Buckhannon, WV Jun. 21 @7:00PM, West Virginia Wesleyan College, w/ filmmakers
- Clarksburg, WV Jun. 25 @5:30PM Fairmont State University, Caperton Center, 501 W. Main Street w/ filmmakers
- Jamestown, NY Jun. 25 @7:00PM, Carnahan Theatre at Jamestown Community College, hosted by Food & Water Watch
- Charleston, WV Jun. 27 @7:00PM, Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Charleston, 520 Kanawha Boulevard West w/ filmmakers
- Wheeling, WV Jun. 29 @2:00PM, Ohio County Public Library 52-16th Street, Wheeling, WV 26003, w/ filmmakers
- Lexington, VA Jul. 6 @4:00PM, R/C State Cinema 3, 12 W Nelson St, Lexington, VA 24450 w/ filmmakers
- Charlottesville, VA Jul. 10 @6:30PM, Jefferson-Madison Regional Library, 201 E. Market St. Charlottesville, VA 22902 w/ filmmakers
- New Bern, NC Jul. 10 @6:30PM, Trent River Coffee Company 208 Craven St.
- Bethnal Green, London Jul. 16 @TBA, The Chapel Cinema & Gallery Cafe hosted by Hackney & Tower Hamlets Friends of the Earth
- Pittsboro, NC Jul. 21 @7:00PM, Central Carolina Community College, Multipurpose Room w/ filmmakers. Hosted by Orange-Chatham Chapter Sierra Club. Free.
- Durham, NC Jul. 23 @7:000PM, Durham Friends Meeting House, 404 Alexander Avenue w/ filmmakers. Hosted by Clean Water for North Carolina, Durham Friends Earthcare Witness, Durham People’s Alliance, Durham Sierra Club. Free.
- Hanging Rock State Park, NC Jul 24 [private house screening]
- Bryson City, NC Jul. 29 @7:00PM, Swain Marianna Black Library w/ filmmakers. Hosted by Watershed Association of the Tuskasegee River. Free.
- Sylva, NC Jul. 30 @7:00PM, Mad Batter Food & Film, 617 west main street w/ filmmakers. Hosted by Watershed Association of the Tuskasegee River. Free.
- Asheville, NC Jul. 31 @7:00PM, Fine Arts Theatre 36 Biltmore Ave. w/ filmmakers. Hosted by Clean Water For North Carolina, Western North Carolina Alliance & WNC FrackFree. $8 tickets available here.
Triple Divide filmmakers are scheduled dates for their national tour. Please check back for updates or ‘contact us’ to get involved.
- Oxford, MS Aug. 4 @7:00PM, Southside Gallery 150 Courthouse Square w/ filmmakers. Hosted by Strawberry Plains Audubon Center & Univ. of Mississippi Office of Sustainability. Free.
- Chapel Hill, NC Aug. 13 @1:30PM, Community Church of Chapel Hill Straley Room 106 Purefoy Rd.
- Norman, OK Aug. 14 @6:00PM, Natural Grocers 1918 West Main St. hosted by Norman Fracking Forum Steering Committee w/ filmmakers
- Stillwater, OK Aug. 15 @7:00PM, Sheerar Museum 702 S Duncan St, Stillwater, OK 74074 hosted by Stop Fracking Payne County w/ filmmakers
- Chapel Hill, NC Aug. 15 @7:00PM, Community Church of Chapel Hill Straley Room 106 Purefoy Rd.
- Chapel Hill, NC Aug. 17 @1:00PM, Community Church of Chapel Hill Straley Room 106 Purefoy Rd.
- Chapel Hill, NC Aug. 18 @7:00PM, Community Church of Chapel Hill Straley Room 106 Purefoy Rd.
- Salem, WV Aug. 23 @5:00PM, Carlson Hall of Science, Rm 128, Salem International University, 223 W. Main Street
- Culver City, CA Aug. 25 @8:00PM, Culver City Veterans Memorial Auditorium Rotunda Room, 4117 Overland Ave. w/ filmmakers
- Santa Cruz, CA Aug. 28 @7:00PM, Santa Cruz Live Oak Grange, 1900 17th Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95062, (831) 476-6424 w/ filmmakers
- Aromas, CA Aug. 29 @7:00PM, Aromas Grange Hall 400 Rose Ave., w/ filmmakers
Triple Divide filmmakers are scheduled dates for their national tour. Please check back for updates or ‘contact us’ to get involved.
- San Juan Bautista, CA Sept. 3 @6:00PM VFW Hall 58 Monterey St., w/ filmmakers
- Hollister, CA Sept. 4 @7:00PM, Measure J Campaign Headquarters 221 5th St., w/ filmmakers
- Winston-Salem, NC Sept. 4 @7:00PM, Temple Emanuel, 201 Oakwood Drive hosted by Temple Emanuel’s Environmental Movement
- Fresno, CA Sept. 5 @7:00PM, [social @6:00PM], Fresno City College, Forum Hall 101 w/ filmmakers
- Merced, CA Sept. 6 @6:00PM, Coffee Bandits 309 W. Main Street w/ filmmakers
Chico, CA Sept. 7 @6:00PM, Pageant Theatre 351 E 6th St. hosted by Pageant Theatre & Frack Free Butte County w/ filmmakers
- San Francisco, CA Sept. 8 @6:30PM, Ninth Street Independent Film Center, 145 9th St. hosted by San Francisco Public Press and Public Herald w/ filmmakers and an appearance from staff at the Center for Biological Diversity
- Sylva, NC Sept. 10 @7:00PM, Sylva Library Community Room, hosted by Jackson County Coalition Against Fracking
- Salem, OR Sept. 11 @7:00PM, Grand Theater 191 High Street NE, hosted by Salem Progressive Film Series w/ filmmakers
- Portland, OR Sept. 12 @7:00PM, First Unitarian Church, Eliot Chapel, SW 12th and Salmon St. hosted by Alliance for Democracy, Economic Justice Action Group of the First Unitarian Church, Sierra Club, Columbia Riverkeeper w/ filmmakers
- Astoria, OR Sept. 13 @4:00PM, Columbian Theater, 1102 Marine Dr. w/ filmmakers
- Georgetown, SC Sept. 13 @2:30PM, Strand Cinema, 710 Front St.
- Jenkintown, PA Sept. 13 @12:00PM, Jenkintown Library 460 Old York Road
- [private] [college only] Newton, MA Sept. 17 @8PM, Mount Ida College at Campus Center Theatre
- Missoula, MT Sept. 16 @7:00PM, University of Montana Center Theater, hosted by Big Blackfoot Riverkeeper and Students for Peace & Justice w/ filmmakers
- Reno, NV Sept. 17 @7:30PM, The Potentialist Workshop 2275 Dickerson Rd, Reno, Nevada 89503
- Seeley Lake, MT Sept. 17 @7:00PM, Seeley Lake Community Center, hosted by Big Blackfoot Riverkeeper w/ filmmakers
- Frostburg, MD Sept. 18 @7:00PM, Frostburg State University Appalachian Film Festival
- Red Lodge, MT Sept. 19 @TBA, Cafe Regis 501 S Word Ave w/ filmmakers
- Chapel Hill, NC Sept. 22 @7:00PM, Chapel Hill Public Library, 100 Library Dr. hosted by Orange-Chatham Group, Sierra Club
- Fayetteville, NC Sept. 24 @6:30PM, Headquarters library branch 300 Maiden Lane, hosted by Sustainable Sandhills
- La Crosse, WI Sept. 24 @7:00PM, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Cartwright Center Student Union 1725 State Street w/filmmakers, 6:15pm Meet&Greet, 6:30pm speakers from Crawford Stewardship, Frac Sand Sentinel, and Reedsburg Area Concerned Citizens give 10 minute talks/updates on frac sand mining
- Sauk City, WI Sept. 25 @7:30PM, Park Hall 307 Polk St., Sauk City, WI 53583, on Thurs. Sept. 25, 2014. Come at 6:30pm to see the filmmakers’ fully electric Tesla car, then see the film at 7:30pm, hosted by Reedsburg Area Concerned Citizens
- Carbondale, IL Sept. 25 @7:00PM, Southern Illinois University Morris Library
605 Agriculture Dr.
- Owego, NY Sept. 30 @6:00PM, Tioga’s Hubbard Auditorium located in the County Office Building, 56 Main St. hosted by New York Water Sentinels
Wisconsin screenings are facilitated by Reedsburg Area Concerned Citizens and the Freethinkers Park Hall. 608-356-3556.
- Gloucester, MA Oct. 6 @6:30PM, The Doctoberfest Documentary Film Festival at Cape Ann Community Cinema, w/ filmmakers
Yadkinville, NC Oct. 9 @6:30PM, Courtney Elementary School Yadkinville, North Carolina 27055
- Santa Barbara, CA Oct. 11 @7:00PM, Center for the Heart 487 N. Turnpike Rd. hosted by HopeDance FiLMs & “Vote Yes on Measure P”
- Lambertville, NJ Oct. 13 @7:00PM, RAGO Arts & Auctions 333 North Main Street
- Brasstown, NC Oct. 16th @7:00PM, Brasstown Community Civic Center 255 Settawig Rd.
- Franklin, NC Oct. 16th @6:00PM, Macon County Public Library
- Fayetteville, NC Oct. 20th @6:00PM, Bordeaux Branch Library Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
- Riegelsville, PA Oct. 22nd @7:00PM, Riegelsville Fire Company
- Mancos, CO Oct. 24th @7:30PM, Mancos Public Library 211 West First St / PO Box 158, Mancos, Colorado 81328
- Santa Barbara, CA Oct. 26 @1:30PM, Unitarian Society 1535 Santa Barbara St, 93101, CA
- Corning, NY Oct. 28 @12:15PM, Corning Community College classroom screening w/ filmmakers
- Corning, NY Oct. 28 @7:00PM, Palace Theatre on Market Street w/ filmmakers
East Peoria, IL Oct. 28 @7:00PM, ICC Performing Arts Center 1 College Dr.
- University Park, PA Oct. 30 @7:00PM, 22 Deike Building at Penn State University, Curtin Road, part of the Marcellus Shale Film Series
- Middletown, NY Oct. 30 @6:00PM, SUNY Orange Shepard Center Café located at 115 South Street Middletown, NY, hosted by SUNY Orange Biology Club.
Herrin, IL Nov. 1 @2:00PM, Herrin City Library 120 N 13th St.
- University Park, PA Nov. 2 @7:00PM, Palmer Museum of Art Museum of Penn State, part of the Marcellus Shale Film Series
- Saratoga Springs, NY Nov. 5 @6:30PM, Emerson Theater, Skidmore College as part of Skidmore Unplugged
- Lexington, VA Nov. 10 @6:00PM, Rockbridge Regional Library
- Seven Fields, PA Nov. 13 @7:00PM, Adams Ridge Clubhouse 100 Adams Ridge Blvd, hosted by Mars Parent Group w/ filmmakers
- Harrisonburg, VA Nov. 17 @6:30PM, James Madison University Taylor Hall Room 400, presented by JMU E.A.R.T.H. Club, JMU Geography Club, and Sierra Club
- Purchase, NY Nov. 18 @7:00PM, Red Room at SUNY Purchase College, hosted by NYPIRG
- Saint Mary’s City, MD Nov. 19 @8:00PM, Cole Cinema in Campus Center Saint Mary’s College of Maryland, 18952 E. Fisher Road, w/ filmmakers
- EXHIBIT: Saint Mary’s College, MD Nov. 12-25: “Fracking PA: Documentary Practice and Environmental Activism”
Highlights the documentary practice of filmmakers, Joshua Pribanic and Melissa Troutman, and photojournalist, Crystal Vander Weit, with a focus on the environmental, social and cultural impacts of “fracking” in Pennsylvania. Co-sponsored by the Lectures and Fine Arts Committee and Environmental Studies.
Triple Divide filmmakers are visiting screenings in PA, and MD. Please check back for updates or ‘contact us’ to get involved.
- Huntington, NY Dec. 4 @7:30PM, Cinema Arts Centre hosted by New Yorkers Against Fracking and Food & Water Watch
Triple Divide filmmakers are limiting travel dates for DEC to finish reports from PA and work on post-production for a new film. To inquire or screen Triple Divide please use our contact form.
- [test-screening] Pittsburgh, PA Jan. 19 @ Frack Forum 4836 Ellsworth Ave. [shadyside neighborhood] @1pm (test-screening)
- [test-screening] Tunkhannock Library (Pa.) Feb. 8 @ 2pm w/ French Foreign Exchange Students [private]
- [test-screening] Pittsburgh, PA Feb. 16 @ The Big Idea Bookstore & Cafe 4812 Liberty Ave. @3pm w/ filmmakers
- [test-screening] Pittsburgh, PA Feb. 17 @ The Big Idea Bookstore & Cafe 4812 Liberty Ave. @5pm w/ filmmakers
- [TRIPLE DIVIDE PREMIERE] Coudersport, PA Mar. 9 @ Coudersport Theater @2pm
- Colorado Springs, CO Mar. 10 @ Berger Hall in the University Center (Univ. of Colorado) @ 1-3:30pm (hosted by Thoughtful Committed Citizens)
- RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER: Newfield, NY Mar. 18 @ Firehall @7pm [Skype Q&A w/ filmmakers @8:30] (hosted by PAUSE)
- Indiana, PA Mar. 29 @ Indiana Theater Downtown 7:30pm w/filmmakers (hosted by Center for Community Growth)
- Butler, PA Mar. 30 @ Public Library @12:30pm w/ filmmakers (hosted by Marcellus Outreach Butler)
- Newfield, NY Apr. 5 @ Newfield Firehall, 77 Main St. @7pm [Skype Q&A w/ filmmakers @8:30] (hosted by PAUSE)
- [Private] Washington, PA Trout Unlimited Apr. 10 @ Chestnut Ridge Chapter
- CANCELED – Philadelphia, PA Apr. 13 @ First Unitarian Church of Philadelphia 2125 Chestnut St. @ 6:30
- Bowling Green, OH Apr. 18 Bowling Green State University in South Hall Room 111 @ 7:30pm for Earth First w/ Dr. Andrew Kear
- Austin, TX Apr. 19 @ Wild Basin 805 North Capital of Texas Highway, Show starts @ 7pm, hosted by St. Edward’s Univ.’s Wild Basin
- Athens, PA Apr. 22 @ Athens Universalist Church at 112 North Street in Athens, PA18810 on Earth Day, @ 7:30 pm
- Milford, PA Apr. 27 @ The Milford Theatre 114 E Catherine St Milford PA 18337 @ 5pm w/ filmmakers, hosted by Stop the Tennessee Gas Pipeline
- Shadyside, PA Apr. 29 First United Methodist Church, 5401 Center Avenue, Shadyside @ 7pm w/ filmmakers, hosted by Thomas Merton Env. Center
- Dubois, PA May 4 @ Reitz Theater 36 E. SCRIBNER AVE, DUBOIS, PA 15767 @ 1:00pm
- Indiana, PA May 8 @ First Unitarian Universalist Church, Show starts @ 7:30pm
- Kingston, PA May 9 @ Temple B’nai B’rith, 408 Wyoming Ave @ 7pm, hosted by Gas Drilling Awareness Coalition (GDAC)
- Oxford, NY Jun. 1 @ Oxford Public Library @7pm
- Blossburg, PA Jun. 1 @ Victoria Theatre 222 Main St. @ 3pm, w/ filmmakers
- Monroeville, PA Jun. 3 @ Monroeville Public Library @ 6:30pm w/ filmmakers
- Bradford, PA Jun. 25 @ Univ. of Pitt in Bradford Room 107 Fisher Hall, 300 Campus Dr. @ 7-8:30pm, hosted by McKean County Natural Gas Task Force
- Bethlehem, PA Jun. 28 @ Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lehigh Valley. 424 Center St 18018 @ 7pm
- Cumberland, MD Jul. 6 @ New Embassy Theatre, 49 Baltimore St., Cumberland, Maryland 21502 @ 7:30pm, hosted by Western Maryland Sierra Club
- Columbus, OH Jul. 11 @ Gateway Film Center @ 7pm, meet & greet starts @ 6pm w/ filmmakers. Hosted by Ohio Environmental Council (OEC) (limited seating, tickets available two hrs before show)
- Ellicott City, MD Jul. 14 @ Miller Library 9421 Frederick Rd Ellicott City, MD 21042 @ 1:30pm, hosted by Chesapeake Climate
- Erie, PA Jul. 17 @ Erie Art Museum, 20 East 5th Street @ 7pm w/ filmmakers
- Painter, VA Jul. 20 @ Shine & Rise Organic Farm 23 Pennyville Road!!!, Painter, Virginia 23420 [outdoor show tentatively @ 8:30pm]
- Baltimore, MD Jul. 25 @ University Student Center Theater, Morgan State Univ., 1700 E Cold Spring Ln, Baltimore, MD 21251 show starts @ 6:30pm, hosted by Chesapeake Climate
- Glen Burnie, MD Jul. 31 @ North County Area Branch – Anne Arundel Library, 1010 Eastway, Glen Burnie, MD 21060 show starts @ 6:30pm, hosted by Chesapeake Climate
- Washington, PA Aug. 1 @ Benchmark Financial, 1720 Washington Road, Washington, PA 15301 hosted by Izaak Walton League of America @ 7pm w/ filmmakers
- Huron, OH Aug. 3 @ Huron Public Library, 333 Williams Street @ 2pm w/ filmmakers
- Worlds End State Park, PA Aug.9-11 @ World’s End Watch Training Coordinating Public Lands Defense and Advocacy in the Keystone Bioregion
- Silver Spring, MD Aug. 13 @ The home of Dianne Wiley and Scott Palmer, CCAN supporters in Silver Spring (RSVP to be sent the address) Questions? Contact: Dianne Wiley, firstname.lastname@example.org @ 6:30pm
- Frederick, MD Aug. 15 @ Beth Sholom Community Center, 1011 North Market Street, Frederick, MD 21701 show starts @ 6:30pm, hosted by Chesapeake Climate
- Elkins, WV Aug. 17 @ Pegasus Farm Campground 480 Arnold Hill Road, Elkins, WV 26241 @ [time TBA]
- Warren, PA Aug. 21 @ First Lutheran Church, 109 W. 3rd Ave., Warren, PA @ 4:00pm (Screening before the Clean Water Action Public Meeting to discuss lawsuit against WTC)
Ohio Triple Divide Tour w/ Filmmakers: 10 dates
- Columbus, OH Sept. 10 @ Gateway Film Center, 1550 N High St, Columbus, OH @ 7:00pm, meet & greet starts @ 6pm, Hosted by Ohio Environmental Council (OEC), Q&A to follow w/ filmmakers (limited seating, tickets available for purchase)
- Mansfield, OH Sept. 12 @ RELAX It’s Just Coffee, 105 Main St., Mansfield, OH 44902, hosted by Public Herald. Show starts @ 6:00pm, Q&A to follow w/ filmmakers
- Granville, OH Sept. 19 @ Denison University, Burton Morgan Lecture Hall (Room 115), 200 Ridge Rd Granville, OH @ 7:00pm, Q&A to follow w/ filmmakers
- Springfield Township, OH Sept. 20 @ Senior & Community Center, 2459 Canfield Road Akron, OH 44312 (adjacent to Portage County) @ 7:00pm, Q&A to follow w/ filmmakers
- Rocky River, OH Sept. 21 @ Baker Hall, West Shore Unitarian Universalist Church, 20401 Hilliard Blvd. Rocky River, OH 44116 @ 7:00pm, Q&A to follow w/ filmmakers
- Youngstown, OH Sept. 22 @ B & O Station Banquet Hall LLC, 530 Mahoning Ave, Youngstown, OH @ 6:00pm, Q&A to follow w/ filmmakers
- Salem, OH Sept. 23 @ The Memorial Building, 785 East State Street, Salem, OH @ 6:00pm, Q&A to follow w/ filmmakers
- Bowling Green, OH Sept. 24 @ Grounds for Thought, 174 South Main StreetBowling Green, Ohio 43402 @ 7:00pm, Q&A to follow w/ filmmakers
- Toledo, OH Sept. 25 @ Maumee Library, 501 River Road, Maumee, OH @ 5:50pm w/ social mixer @ 5:20, Q&A to follow w/ filmmakers
- Sandusky, OH Sept. 27 @ Harlequins Community Theatre, 414 Wayne St (rear), Sandusky, OH 44870 @ 7:00pm, Q&A to follow w/ filmmakers
Ohio Triple Divide Tour Map Other Sept. screenings:
- Morgantown, WV Sept. 10 @ Monongalia Arts Center 107 High Street 26507 @ 8:15pm
- Murrysville, PA Sept. 16 @ Murrysville Stream Monitoring Group will meet at 7 p.m. Sept. 16 at the East Suburban Unitarian Church, 4326 Sardis Road
- Philadelphia, PA Sept. 17 @ The Boom Room 1300 N. Front St. (Across from Kung Fu Necktie) @ 8:00pm
- Brooktondale, NY Sept. 20 @ Brooktondale Community Center “South Room” (Old Fire Hall) 524 Valley Road, Brooktondale, NY @ 7:00pm w/ ROUSE
- North Canton, OH Oct. 9 @6:00pm, Kent State University Stark Campus, hosted by Stark-Summit Coalition w/Food and Water Watch & Buckeye Forest Council
- Mclean, NY Oct 13 @ 1:00pm, Elm Tree Inn, 2 Mclean Rd w/ Groton Town Board Candidates
- Belfast, Northern Ireland Oct. 19 @3:00pm, Queens Film Theatre 20 University Square, Belfast BT7 1PA (Limited seating tickets available for purchase.)
- Pittsburgh, PA Oct. 19 @3:00pm, David Lawrence Convention Center, 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd. Pittsburgh, PA w/ #Powershift 2013
- Moulton, AL Oct. 19 @5:30pm, Wild South 11312 AL Hwy. 33 Moulton, AL, in the War Room at the Wild South office
- Milford, PA Oct. 20 @4:00pm, BLACK BEAR FILM FESTIVAL playing at Pike County Library, New Milford Branch
- Lancaster, PA Oct. 20 @11:30am, Unitarian Universalist Church of Lancaster, 538 W. Chestnut Street
- Kent, OH Oct. 21 @7:00pm, Kent Free Library, 312 West Main Street, hosted by Concerned Citizens Ohio
Pennsylvania Triple Divide Tour
- Reading, PA Nov. 4, @7:00pm, Klein Auditorium, Albright College 1621 N. 13th St Reading, PA w/ Journalism Dept.
- Huron, OH Nov. 13, @6:00pm, Cedar Point Center, BGSU Firelands, One University Drive, Huron, 44839 w/ Green Drinks
- Edinboro, PA Nov. 14, @8:30pm, Edinboro University, Pogue Student Center Multipurpose Room 405 Scotland Road, Edinboro, PA as part of the Edinboro Film Series w/ filmmakers
- Warren, OH Nov. 18, @6:00pm, Raymond J. Wean Foundation, 147 W. Market Ave Warren, OH w/ Ohio Organizing Collaborative
- Washington, PA Nov. 20 @6:30pm, Buffalo Township Municipal Building, 400 Buffalo Center Lane, Washington, PA w/ filmmakers
- Athens, OH Nov. 20, @7:00pm, Athena Cinema, 20 S. Court Street in Athens, OH
- Wilkes-Barre, PA Nov. 21, @7:30pm, Burke Auditorium, King’s College 133 N. River Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA w/ filmmakers
- Columbus, OH Nov. 26, @7:30pm, Drexel Theatre 2254 East Main Street – Bexley
- [Cancelled due to Weather, new date scheduled for Dec.]
[encore] Coudersport, PA Nov. 26, @7:00pm, Coudersport Theatre 11 N. Main St., Coudersport, PA, w/ filmmakers and hosted by Public Herald
- Coudersport, PA Dec. 4, @7:00pm, Coudersport Theatre 11 N. Main St. Coudersport, PA w/ filmmakers and hosted by Public Herald
- Belfast, Northern Ireland Dec. 8, @3:00pm, Queens Film Theatre 20 University Square, Belfast BT7 1PA (Limited seating tickets available for purchase.)
[Public Herald is on break from touring this month]
- White Hall, PA Dec. 17, SHADD Meeting @7pm
- Williamsport, PA Dec. 15 [private]
- Millheim, PA Dec. 14 @ IngleBean Coffeehouse — Early discussion at 7pm, show begins @8pm
- Melcroft, PA @ Mountain Watershed Association Dec. 3 [private]
- Toledo, OH @ Toledo University on Nov. 20 [private]
- Bowling Green, OH @ Bowling Green State University on Nov. 19 [private]
- Bowling Green, OH @ DADA on Nov. 17 @7pm
- Bessemer, PA – Shalefield Justice Action Camp – Nov. 10, 2012
- Pittsburgh, Pa – Oct. 26, 2012 [private]